Monday, November 26, 2012

Engagement Sessions


I just adore engagement sessions! They are fun, casual and make for some beautiful photographs, to frame and hang in the home for years to come.

Engagement sessions are a great opportunity for the couple to experience what a photo shoot can be like and to get comfortable in front of the camera. It is also a great chance for both the photographer and the couple to better get to know each other before the wedding day.

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love being in the outdoors. I spend a lot of my spare time driving off the beaten track, walking and exploring new areas; always searching for that next magical location. Here are a few of my favorite engagement photos from 2012.

Have a great week!
Lani

Lani Elias Fine Art Photography





















No comments:

Post a Comment