Monday, March 18, 2013

Emerald

Over February I headed back home to New Zealand. And while it was mainly for a bit of r&r, and time with friends and family, I was thrilled to be shooting my first wedding of 2013, in my home town of Tauranga.

As most of you will know, Emerald is the Pantone colour for 2013, and I was so excited to see it incorporated at Jess & Anton's wedding.

Jess chose Emerald for her bridesmaid dresses. Each dress had a slightly different style, but the look was tied together through the colour and fabric. The girls looked gorgeous, and I must say, I just love chiffon. I think it is such an elegant fabric, and looks so lovely when it blows in the wind. Jess also incorporated touches of emerald within her bouquets and decorations, tying it in with browns and creams to reflect a natural palette.

xo
-Lani Elias




No comments:

Post a Comment